yup,I'm back..!


O my God..it's been a long long time I never write in this blog..I even almost forgotten that I've own one.OK..this blog is for me,my personal and juz for me to express my thought and feelings.

Its already 2009 now. I'm already 28th and I'm married.yup, juz married. Its a wonderful feeling of being married.

And I'm no more longer flying.Gosh I missed flying sooo much..and I'm gonna miss it badly coz it was a wonderful experience in my life. It even change the way who I am today. I've learned how to talk to people and how people is different in the way they perceived the world. I observed humanity,study different cultures and widen my geography knowledge. I now know how to look at people the way they look at myself. It is juz a matter of interpretation..hmm..
Now I'm going to start my whole new life with my hubby and together with memories that I always bring along. There's something in the past that we have to leave..but don't forget the memories that keep u strong..bring it along.
God wills, I'll start a home business. Now still in the process of collecting stuffs and materials.
Wish me luck!






Comments

Popular Posts