Sydney I'm coming..!

Hm...finally the decision to bring my parent to Sydney has been made. So, the flight will be on 28th December and Insyaallah coming back on 5th. Whoaa...juz the 3 of us..hubby, sorry...have to leave u again...hmm..we can't even have time for our honeymoon..yet. Dun worry, Insyaallah one day our plan to travel Europe and US will come true...

Will be staying with my cousin there. So we save money on accomodation. And she'll be guiding us on tour around Sydney. Of course we'll be celebrating new year in front of the Opera House!

Hopefully this trip gonna make my mother happy coz she always been dreaming of going there to see my cousin and pay a visit to her relatives there especially one of her relative juz passed away last year.

Will update about it later.. *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts